Eating is an agricultural act - Wendell Berry

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

superheros in our midst

malli mastan babu.
never heard about this guy till today. some random email which listed him as a super-achiever.
huh, super-achiever and me not knowing. what are the chances!!
but as i got to read about this dude, he just blew me away.
check this out:

World Record
  • He has climbed the 7 highest peaks in each continent. That too in a span of 172 days.
Education
DEGREE SCHOOL/INSTITUTE DURATION
P.G.D.M. I.I.M. Calcutta 2002 – 04
M.Tech (Electronics) I.I.T. Kharagpur 1996 – 98
B.E.(Electrical Engg) N.I.T. Jamshedpur 1992 – 96

truly a super hero.
time to sweep the shattered fragments of my jaw from the floor.

2 comments:

Ludwig said...

Hmm. I can't make up my mind about whether doing the 7 peaks in 172 days is such a big deal. Of course, not at all saying that it's fruitily easy by any stretch, just saying hmm...

Have you heard of Ranulph Fiennes and the Landrover 7x7x7 challenge? Pretty crazy.

csm said...

hmm noted.
but really lud, you should move from hmm to hymn.
and the triple 7 challenge. simply super. undoubtedly.