Eating is an agricultural act - Wendell Berry

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Ballelakka

Those tuned to Tamil movies and those of Rajinikanth will recall this post title to the foot-tapping 'entrance song' in Sivaji - The Boss.

The lyrics talk about the beauty of rural life in comparison to the hurly-burly of city life.

On the suggestion of the erudite Ludwig, the rural-experiments series of this blog will hereafter be tagged as Ballelakka.

Trite as it may sound, it shows my respect for Rajini as well as Ludwig :-)

4 comments:

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

awesome tag!!

Ballelakka Vonly!

Ludwig said...

I also completely endorse the tag. Even though I say so myself.

a.erakkil said...

lovely Sriram bhaiya!
would like to visit pR sometime

Prabha Anant said...

I visited ur blog & spent an hour reading all the links. I am eagerly waiting to be at pR some day soon.